KIPP DC offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Salaries for instructional positions are competitive with D.C. Public Schools, with added compensation for KIPP DC’s extended day and year, along with additional bonuses.
- Salaries for non-instructional positions are commensurate with experience.
- KIPP DC offers its employees 100% employer-paid medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance.
- KIPP DC offers a 403(b) retirement account with employer contributions and matches vesting after 3 years.
- Teachers are also supported with a robust professional development plan, a laptop computer for lesson planning and work, and access to a discounted cell phone plan for student/parent calls.