KIPP DC Lead Academy works with students and families to create an exceptional educational environment where students grow to be future leaders who love learning, never give up, and show responsibility for their actions.
- Established 2012
- Grades Served 1-4
- Enrollment 408
Love: Honor self, others, the school, and our community.
Learn: Work hard, grow our brains, and improve every day.
Lead: Show responsibility for our actions and make positive choices.
How We Achieve Our Results
- Longer school day; focus on results
- College preparatory program
- Character education
- Highly qualified, dedicated teachers
Learn More at an Open House
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017, at 9 am
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017, at 5:30 pm
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, at 5:30 pm