Parents are vital to the success of KIPP DC schools. Pitch in and support by joining a group of parent and teacher leaders working together to positively impact student outcomes. KIPP Parent Organizations (KPOs) are vital parts of our school community.
If you are interested in joining, reach out to the following points of contact at your child’s school:
- Arts & Technology Academy- Trinika McClain or JoAnne Pelzer
- Connect Academy- Aquia Bratcher
- Discover Academy – Joel Frye
- KEY Academy- Kenya King
- Lead Academy – Trisha Boyd
- Northeast Academy- Kim Cooper
- Promise Academy- Aneesah Jones
If your school is not listed, reach out to Brandon Best and he will help guide your next steps.
KIPP DC KEY Academy’s KIPP Parent Organization