Interested in enrolling your child at KIPP DC for 2017-18 school year? Visit Our Schools page to find a KIPP DC school for you.
KIPP DC participates in MySchoolDC, a common application for all D.C. public schools that is now open. Click here to create an account and complete the MySchoolDC application. Remember to rank KIPP DC schools as your top choices!
- February 1, 2017: Deadline for high school applications
- March 1, 2017: Deadline for early childhood, elementary, and middle school applications
- April 1, 2017: Families will be notified about the status of their application by e-mail, mail, and the My School DC website. Parents and guardians will be required to complete enrollment paperwork to secure their spot.
Questions? Call the My School DC Hotline at (202) 888-6336.
Visit a KIPP DC Open House:
- Wednesday, February 1 (5:30 pm)
- Wednesday, February 23 (5:30 pm)
- Wednesday, February 23 (8:30 – 9:30 am)
- Wednesday, March 22 (8:30 – 9:30 am)
- Wednesday, April 26 (8:30 – 9:30 am)
- Thursday, February 9 (5:00 – 6 pm)
- Tuesday, February 21 (5:00 – 6 pm)
How Enrollment Works:
Watch this video to learn more about the MySchoolDC process!
KIPP DC schools are free, open-enrollment, public schools for District of Columbia children who meet our age requirements. If the number of applications exceeds the number of spaces available, a lottery is held to determine the order in which students are offered seats. Per the District of Columbia School Reform Act, siblings of current KIPP DC students receive preference in the lottery should they apply during the open enrollment period. Students applying after the lottery will be added to the wait list on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information visit Enrollment FAQ.