Our enrollment cycle for the 2016-17 school year has ended at KIPP DC. Interested in enrolling your child at KIPP DC for 2017-18 school year?
- December 10, 2016: EdFEST (11am-3pm) D.C.’s only citywide public school fair.
- December 12, 2016: Open enrollment begins for all campuses through the My School DC common application
- February 1, 2017: Deadline for high school applications
- March 1, 2017: Deadline for early childhood, elementary, and middle school applications
- April 1, 2017: Families will be notified about the status of their application by e-mail, mail, and the My School DC website. Parents and guardians will be required to complete enrollment paperwork to secure their spot.
Missed the application deadlines? You can still apply by submitting a post-lottery application through MySchoolDC.org. Questions? Call the My School DC Hotline at (202) 888-6336.
Parent Information Session Dates:
Prior to applying, we encourage you to learn more about our schools and attend a Parent Information Session. At Parent Information Sessions, you’ll learn more about KIPP DC’s educational vision, tour our 21st-century facilities, speak directly with our team & family, and get all the information on enrolling your child at one of our schools!
Check back for upcoming dates.
How Enrollment Works:
Watch this video to learn more about the MySchoolDC process!
Having trouble finding a KIPP DC school on www.myschooldc.org? Click the links below to access the school profile:
KIPP DC schools are free, open-enrollment, public schools for District of Columbia children who meet our age requirements. If the number of applications exceeds the number of spaces available, a lottery is held to determine the order in which students are offered seats. Per the District of Columbia School Reform Act, siblings of current KIPP DC students receive preference in the lottery should they apply during the open enrollment period. Students applying after the lottery will be added to the wait list on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information visit Enrollment FAQ.