KIPP DC WILL Academy prepares students to be exemplary college graduates and citizens.
- Established 2006
- Grades Served 5-8
- Enrollment 327
- ALL of us WILL learn.
- We are responsible for ourselves, our team, and our community.
- Exemplary citizens are caring and kind.
- Hard work and grit are the keys to excellence.
- Integrity is the ability to do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
- We WILL make mistakes, but we WILL be resilient.
How We Achieve Our Results
- Longer school day; focus on results
- College preparatory education
- Character education
- Highly qualified, dedicated teachers
What Makes Our School Unique
At KIPP DC WILL Academy, students have access to a college preparatory curriculum and a diverse set of extracurricular activities, including drumline, honor’s orchestra, lacrosse, soccer, Girls on The Run, and science club.
Awards and Honors
- Brian Priehs, Recipient of the Harriet Ball Award for Excellence in Teaching 2012
- Jordan Wimbush, KIPPster of the Year 2012
Attend an Open House
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017, at 9 am
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017, at 5:30 pm
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, at 5:30 pm